Dark Chocoate M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
Anybody else enjoying the special Star Wars promotional M&M's (that use dark chocolate) as much as I am???

They are SO good, especially the Peanut ones.

I hope they add Dark Chocolate to their assortment of varieties...

They could actually eliminate 'Crispy' to make room for it.

(Embrace the Dark Side!)

I've never met a M & M that I didn't fall in love with. I really like the crispy!

Z, Barbara would feel like she had moved to the Dark Side she gets Kidney Stones from Chocolate, Dark Chocolate would really have her going but I do like them. :cool:

Haven't tried them and probably won't because I have a feeling I would absolutely love them. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite and has been since I was a child.

Z, I am so with you on this one. Not fond of the crispy ones, but those darks are addictive!
Dark chocolate is my favorite - actually Ethel M's dark chocolate lemon creams, to be exact, which I only get when I'm out your way. But, I tried the dark side variety recently, and loved 'em. Matter of fact, the kids want to see all the Star Wars stuff at the M&M store next month.

In addition to the fact it is one of the best foods on the planet, here's another reason to eat those dark M&Ms!......

Dark chocolate is rich in flavonoids, which act as natural antioxidants — chemicals that combat the damage oxygen does to the body. Studies have also recently indicated it releases the happy chemical "seratonin" in the brain.

I keep a candy dish filled with Dove's dark chocolate Promises by my side while relaxing in the living room in the evening. It's the perfect accompaniment to watching the WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX play.

jkath said:
Z, I am so with you on this one. Not fond of the crispy ones, but those darks are addictive!
Dark chocolate is my favorite - actually Ethel M's dark chocolate lemon creams, to be exact, which I only get when I'm out your way. But, I tried the dark side variety recently, and loved 'em. Matter of fact, the kids want to see all the Star Wars stuff at the M&M store next month.

I LOVE Ethel's Dark Chocolate Lemon Creams... I think they're my favorite of all of Ethel M's candies... Have you been to the factory? They have an M & M's store on site (not like the one on the Strip, but still good) and they give free samples in the Ethyl M shop. :-p

Have I! Actually I'd been begging the h to go every Vegas trip, so I finally got to see the place they "birth" my favorites when we took the kids out last summer.....BUT...on the way there I was rear-ended! The car came out much better than the other guys' and I ended up with a stiff neck. So, after watching the workers put about 25 pounds of butter into the machinery, etc...I went to the "tasting" area and was chatting to the gal about our misfortune. She handed me 4 cherry cordials and said I'd be fine in about 5 minutes. She was right!
Then I got my box of lemons and proceeded to finish them off before 3 days' time.

I am cured. Find sugar free Dark Chocolate M&M's, then I can poop poop poop off the weight.
I can call it "Choco a meal" !
My last one didn't work!
I thought if you could rob a bank they would let you go after you explained you did it for the exercise ! It was Great I called it "Steal a Meal" program, There was nothing to buy. Who would know you could go to jail for that ! :ohmy: I needed one of those Stars, Lawyers ! :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom