a picture of the house i'm buying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
545148_101_12.jpg

i'm going to see it tomorrow.
i know it's nothing spectacular, but i'm only 24 and it is gonna be my starter house. it has 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, hardwood floors/wall-to-wall carpeting in various rooms, a fireplace, 2 stories, and more.
i can't wait!

Last edited:
Congrats Luvs! That's a GREAT looking house!!! :) Most important question, how do you like the kitchen????

I love it! You'll have a grand old time decorating and fixing it all up! And the quail will have lots of room to run around and play.

Luvs, I absolutely adore it!!! I love old houses. As long as you love it, then , it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks:-p
You will make it your own. Good luck, I really hope it all works out for you. Let us know when you do.

thanks, all.
htc, i haven't seen it yet in person, but from the pictures of it that i my agent e-mailed me, it's a spacious kitchen with a nice set-up. i'll have to replace the stove; it's electric and i hate electric ranges.
jkath, i guess the picture was taken in the winter.:LOL: no, lol, i'm not painting it pink, but i think i'll get it re-sided in gray and possibly have the concrete below the house painted powder pink.

luvs, it looks just perfect for you. Hope your dreams come true:)

kadesma:)

middie said:
looks like it has a good sized back yard

Are we looking at the same photo?

luvs, dh & I have been living in a 3-bdrm., 1 bath house for the past 24 years. It's our starter and our finisher. LOL

We're FINALLY getting ready to remodel the kitchen and add a keeping room, bigger screened porch, laundry room, second bath, and three much-needed closets. I can't wait!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by middie
looks like it has a good sized back yard

Are we looking at the same photo?

from what i can tell from the pic it does look like a nice sized BACK yard... not the fron yard. and i don't mean a huge back yard but a good size one. luvs what is the size of the back yard? i'm curious

It looks really nice luvs, I'm sure you'll have fun making the house your own! Maybe someday I'll get a house but for now I like living in an apartment. Don't have to worry about all the things that you do if you own a house.

thanks, guys. middie, it does have a nice yard. not huge but big enough that if i wanted a pool, there'd be room for it, and a volleyball net and a picnic table.
i hadn't thought of a name for her, paint.:)

I see it now luv's..I love it love it love it!! Looks like the old homeplace DH folks bought after he went into the Navy in 1947..it's still there but DH's nephue has let it go to ruin by using it for storrage of junk..I want to beat him with a BIG switch every time we go back there.
Dove

Back
Top Bottom