REC: Blueberry cheesecake bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Refrigerate LEFTOVERS???? Hahahahahahaha! Not in THIS house. This looks great texasgirl. I wonder how it will be with cherries? I am going to try both ways. I'll let you know.

It sounds really yummy. I absolutely love blueberries and they are good for you too. :)

Blueberries and cherries both sound great, but since strawberries are in peak season here right now and I just made a HUGE batch of strawberry jam, I think I'm going to start by trying strawberries!

WOW! I know what i am making for breakfast! Sounds like a winner!

Think i'll do a batch w/ seedless rassberry preserves just for s+giggles, what's the worst that could happen?

SierraCook said:
I am going to make this recipe for our next function at work. But I bet the total baking time is 30 minutes not 3 minutes. I wish I had an oven that worked that quickly. :)

LOL, sorry about that. I don't have the recipe on me right now, but, your probably right.

I've made some blueberry cheesecake bars from FoodTV before, and they were very good. The only big difference was that you made a crust that was more like a shortbread. I also find making your own "blueberry preserves", even if you use frozen fruit, is better because preserves are simply too sweet to get any real blueberry flavor out of them!

-Tim

This sounds awesome = do you think I can cut the recipe in two and make an 8 x 8 sized pan? Its just me and my hubby and I dont need to eat a 13 x 9 sized pan of this (and believe me, I could).

Texasgirl, I just made your recipe today. It's cooling off right now. It smells so good and looks delicious. Thanks for the recipe! I was so simple to make.

I made these last night to take to a dinner at church today & they were wonderful! I made them with strawberries since they were on sale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom