again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
on the main page,didnt u notice or i'm being mistaken?:ohmy:

Still don't see anything sarah. Sorry. I have my Favorite set to go right to the Forum Listing page but I don't see anything on the main page either.

Do you mean the ad thingy?

be4,only the topics related with recipes and stuffed appeared on the main page,right?but now there are a lot more topics that r related to cookware,general cooking questions etc....

OK, How stunned am I? I have NEVER noticed that. Sorry sarah. Like I said, I have my computer set to go directly to the Forum Listings so I rarely go to the home page. LOL.

And, did you notice that now we all know Crewsk is the most talkative and that most people prefer plain/vanilla yogurt? (Look on the left bar of a main page, not a thread)

jkath said:
And, did you notice that now we all know Crewsk is the most talkative and that most people prefer plain/vanilla yogurt? (Look on the left bar of a main page, not a thread)

oh yeah thats something new too,cant see the vanilla yogurt part though:)

I know I'm not the only one who can see the yogurt part
(I'm not crazy....I'm not crazy...I'm not crazy...well, maybe a little, but....)

Look on the left bar, where you saw Crewsk, and then look down. It used to be the poll for the DC motto, but now it says "current poll" with the yogurt %s.

Do you guys see it?

So, mudbug and I either:
A. have special magical powers that enable us to see and know everything...
- or -
B. are the only ones looking down....

However, now the yogurt poll is gone, and it's the vacation poll

HEY!!! Maybe you can only SEE a poll if you VOTE in a poll...!

Its Monday. The poll got switched sometime this morning. You can see the poll all the time, but you can only see the RESULTS if you vote in it I think.

Back
Top Bottom