hello all!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

graceelou

Assistant Cook
im so excited to be part of this!!! the last forum I was part of everyone was so mean!!

Girl, I know what you mean. I was in a bad forum before I came here. I feel for you. This will be a refreshing change for you. Welcome!

Hello Graceelou!! You will enjoy DC. Lots of VERY friendly people, no, I wasn't just talking about myself:LOL:

9.gif

Hi,

You have just joined the best group on this Planet..We don't believe or allow any fighting here..every once in awhile I'll invite someone to go to the woodshed but it's all in fun. Since I'm the oldest one here they all treat me like the Gramdmother of DiscussCooking..even though sometimes I act like a teenager..( it's a mental thing you know..)
Welcome!
Dove :angel:

I lurk around another another forum and everyone on there knows everything about everything. You need medical advice, lawyer advice they have it. They can't boil water for tea but can tell you how to cure anything that is wrong with you or be your online lawyer. Everyone on there is always trying to out do the other. It is sickening after a while.:wacko:

Hi Graceelou!
4.gif
I am very happy you found us. We do not let 'mean' people in our house. You might want to keep an eye on some of the mods here like Barbara L though...:LOL: just kidding!

Welcome to Discuss Cooking:)

Graceelou, welcome to our home!
We're only mean when....well, let's see...we must've been mean one time.....
huh. Can't think of a time!

We're just one big silly, wonderful family that always has room for more!!!

Back
Top Bottom