This is awsome!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Due to no rain, our lake is down and the Hydrilla has come in and oxygenated the water to where it is crystal clear. You can sit along out dock and watch the fish swim. I just had to share this. When my husband told me, I just couldn't believe it until I went to see myself. It's just too cool to watch them swim.
1. bass with some perch
2. & 3. are perch
3. catfish suntanning:LOL:

Attachments

• bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 204
  • perch.jpg
    perch.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 187
  • perch2.jpg
    perch2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 200
  • catfish.jpg
    catfish.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 188
unfort., my video card in the lap top is the pits so i couldn't enjoy your pics.....it sounds wonderful though. We went fishing yesterday but the buggers were either on strike or over indulged before we came. I could see them and they were just staring at my worm......I did catch one though......maybe 4 inches (bluegill).....oh well at least I caught something.

The things we take for granted are usually priceless blessings. I live in an area that contains the majority of the world's fresh water. In most places, that water is crystal clear, and in Lake Superior, safe to drink right out of the lake, with virtually no filtering and definately no bacteriological or micro-organizm sanitizing. And yet, we purchase bottled water, taking from the place where it is bottled, the precious liquid that gives us life. We rob an area of its water, bottle it, and send it to wherever, all to make a profit.

Your pictures, and inocent joy at being able to look through clear water make me realize what a wonderous region I live in, and helps me appreciate what is at my back door. Thank you. You have humbled me.

Today is Father's Day, and my children have made me glad that I gave my time and evergy in raising them to be the great kids they are.

I can't count all of my blessings. My life is so very rich, maybe not with personal wealth, at least not wealth as the world understands, but rich with experience, rich with my family, rich with my freinds, those who I can physically touch, and those who I know only through the internet.

Texas Girl; Enjoy your clear water for the time it lasts, and then cherish the memory.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed,

I will cherish it for as long as it's here, for sure!!
Our lake is pretty clean anyway, but, I've never seen it like this. We haven't been able to get out in the open water to see what it's like there. We are at the end of a cove that is about 75 yards wide and it's all like that. Once the rain comes in, if it ever does, it'll be a regular lake again.
I would love to see pictures of yours. Could you possibly get some pictures on here? Texas lakes are the only ones I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom