North Carolina Bar-B-Que Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Gary! Welcome to our house - make yourself at home :)
(Right now I'm bbquing up a big fat tri-tip steak on the gas grill)

NC BBQ :pig: is 'ok'... but you ain't had BBQ 'til you've eaten "The Worst" in Texas... (Where's the moo-cow smiley??? :( )

www.rudys.com

I'll take mine Extra Moist please...

Welcome Gary! I am definitely a BBQ fan. I have never eaten BBQ outside of the Northeast so I know that I have not experienced real Southern BBQ, but I have had some tasty stuff up here made by people who trained in the South.

I am sure you will love the site. Jump on in :)

Welcome Gary!!
I love the N.C. BBQ...when visiting DH family we always buy some..it comes without sauce and that's good for us (we?) diabetics.
Marge~Dove

Another NC person here - yep, the BBQ is the best here! (sorry Texas people) :mrgreen: Our BBQ is all :pig: - no moo! :LOL:

What part of NC Gary?

Welcome! from another Texas Moo

Yep, maybe this calls for a big howdy and grilling duel! You won't find a nicer group of folks than right here.

Welcome to DC, from another texan
And that's ok elf, I like moo and oink

4.gif

TG - there's nothing like big beef ribs slathered with BBQ sauce that requires an entire napkin to wipe your face with after every bite!!!!!

kitchenelf said:
TG - there's nothing like big beef ribs slathered with BBQ sauce that requires an entire napkin to wipe your face with after every bite!!!!!

What napkin?? We use the back of our hands and jeans:LOL:

Welcome Gary! this is a great place for friends and good information! Kitchenelf, My momma used to say you can always tell if the food was good by the food on your face!!:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom