We'll be moving again :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Well here we go again......but this time its not going to be so bad.....at least I hope. I got a call yesterday from a landlord who owns a duplex we looked at about 2 weeks ago. Its really nice and only a few years old. Anyway we went ahead and rented it because we have to be back in that school district before August school registration. Apartments and houses for rent are few and far between in that area.
Still no luck on finding a house to buy. I spoke to our realtor yesterday and she said the larger house we're interested in isn't looking promising. The owners won't put it on the market till they find one they want. Well at first it was they wouldn't unless they got this one particular house they wanted. Well I guess their offer was accepted but something didn't go through with the house inspection. Well then I guess they found another they liked and made an offer, it was accepted, however they back out of it. So their kind of indecisive to say the least......so she said that doesn't look promising. Well the other house we like should be up on the market this coming month and we'll be the first to see it. She also said there is another one coming up this week that we really need to see because of the looks and the price.
I'll def. keep you all updated. I can already tell you all I'll be off line from the 30th of June till at least the 6th or 7th of July. We're going away on a ball tournament and then will have to move.

See ya soon Sizz, Hope the ball tournament turns out for your boy. Take care:)

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom