Take the Ice Cream Personality Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Flavor of Vanilla Ice Cream Is Your Favorite

• Plain Vanilla

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Vanilla Bean

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • French Vanilla

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

mish

Washing Up
Take the Ice Cream Personality Test

What kind of vanilla ice cream do you like best? Think what you want about vanilla, but it's the top-selling ice cream flavor in the United States, reports the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. And that seems to have inspired the offbeat folks at the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago.

Using the rigors of science, these researchers have determined the type of vanilla ice cream you prefer reveals the inner secrets of your personality. Call it the Type-V personality. The highlights of the study, as reported by the Journal Gazette:

--Plain Vanilla: You're a natural actor who enjoys being the center of attention.

--Vanilla Bean: You're a real go-getter, who is detail-oriented and conscientious almost to a fault. Your devotion makes you the perfect employee.

--French Vanilla: You're a team player who works behind the scenes to do what it takes for the group to succeed. You're a loving and supportive spouse, who is extremely and admirably humble.

Vanilla Bean, all the way. And crazily enough, it really does fit my personality.

P.S> Ya know what the best compliment to a nice bowl of vanilla bean ice cream is? CINNAMON! Stir it up, and make the ice cream soft, and add a LOT of cinnamon. YUM!

My favorite is home made vanilla bean... but,
I'm very much more of a French vanilla type person, at least according to this.

i love french vanilla, but only if it isn't smelly and ungrateful...

(only teasing to all you frogs out there...)

CookinBlondie said:
P.S> Ya know what the best compliment to a nice bowl of vanilla bean ice cream is? CINNAMON! Stir it up, and make the ice cream soft, and add a LOT of cinnamon. YUM!

I've added cinnamon to nilla ice cream before. It's great on warm apple pie.

Vanilla is actually not one of my favorites...but I do like Vanilla - particularly Vanilla Fudge, Cherry Vanilla & Neopolitan. OR Vanilla topped with caramel. The best is a banana split, vanilla, choc & strawberry.

Back
Top Bottom