Taste is everything Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Taste is everything....

Which would be your favorite flavor or dish? I can tell you mine. It is sushi of course. But my 2nd is smoked meats and BBQ.

Last edited:
favorite taste is definately salty and sour combined, stuff like pickles.
so my perfect dish is oysters on the half shell with lemon. sometimes i put salt on them if they're not briny enough. (shhhhhh....you didn't just read that. it's all in your head. i don't want the oyster purists coming to get me for salting my oysters.....)

Let them eat cake, er, let me eat cake. My favorite taste is sweet.

DS you are I will have to go out for some meals sometime. Sushi would be my number one also and I didn't know what I would pick for seconds, but once I saw what you wrote my mouth started to water :)

Much as I love my avocados, mexican food and steak,
I must say, my #1 comfort food is probably pasta.
(think cheese ravioli in a nutmeg-alfredo sauce with romano grated on top)

Lobster (also shrimp) & prime rib. Almost any pasta - preferably in a white sauce.

Hmm, this is a tough one. Hm. I probably should have thought about this before I started typing! :LOL: I think I would have to go with Mexican, which, as I understand it, is where BBQ came from. BBQ being a derivitive of barbacoa which is Spanish for a wooden frame on which meat is smoked. Or so I've heard. Anywho, I like Mexican and BBQ! :mrgreen:

Take THAT, expensive French food! :glare: :LOL: Last time I had french food (except fries :rolleyes: ) I remember wanting a hamburger. Seems like BBQ and Mexican are tops for everyone. Along with sushi!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: GB, I'll take ya up on your offer. :chef:

I'm definitley a sweet addict and I'm talking that rich sweet flavor you get where everyone else is going "this is just way to rich". That's what I like everytime.

Back
Top Bottom