Hey Im Kerry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCookLady

Assistant Cook
Hey Everyone! my name is Kerry and I am from Carolina Beach North Carolina! My boyfriend posts on a guitar forum a lot and when I saw how much he has learned I decided to look for a forum about something I love...cooking! When I was a little instead of wanting to watch the normal kid's shows I wanted to watch cooking shows! I would say to my mom I wanted to watch "The Cook Lady!" My absolute favorite was Julia Childs. I am eighteen and my mother and grandmother have taught me a lot through the years. From browsing the different posts I can see that I can learn a great deal here.
Nice to meet you all!
Kerry :chef:

Hello Kerry!
Welcome to the family!

You will really love it here. I loved Julia too - what a dynamic lady!
Did you see the Biography special they did on her?

So, what types of food do you like to make the most?

I already love it here I have looked through the posts and everyone seems so nice. Well my grandfather is from Italy and my grandmother is from a small town here in north carolina! At Thanksgiving we would have lasagna next to the collards and chicken and pastry! I love to cook my grandmothers cheescake and buttermilk biscuits. I also love to cook italian food like eggplant parmesean and manicotti. Growing up in the south has made me love country cooking. I am anxious to try some of the recipies and techiques that I can learn from you guys!
Kerry

Hi Kerry, glad you found us. I'm sure you will really enjoy it here. Everyone is friendly, kind, andhelpful. There are wonderful recipes and if there is one you can't fine someone will come to your rescue. Welcome Kerry...

kadesma:)

Hi Kerry!
7.gif
Nice to meet you.:)

Hi, Kerry! I think it's great that you're 18 and so into cooking! I was too, but "back in the old days" there wasn't anyplace like this to enjoy!! :LOL: Looking forward to hearing what your world is like!!

I know the internet is awesome:) I owe a lot of my culinary journeys to the internet and foodnetwork! It allows younger people to try things on their own and i think that is great!
Thank you for welcoming me I am looking forward to learning from you!
Kerry

IT IS NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU TOO:)

It has only been a day and I already learned some helpful things!
Kerry

I am seriously acting like a "ditz" today...I saw the posts that said "Welcome from DC" and I thought to myself "wow there are a lot of people from Washington DC on here, I wonder why that is!" hehe Then I got it DC is discuss cooking! And on a post I wrote I kept spelling flour like "flower." If you see any of these things just excuse them!

wsign.gif

Hi Kerry! I found DC acouple days ago too! Isn't this place lovely? I think it's cute that you were calling flour "flower" Thanks for the giggle!

Welcome Kerry,

We have several other members from the Carolinas here.
My DH is from N,C, and we have been there many times.
Dove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom