What's that thing in the pan on your your grill???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ Fish

Senior Cook
It's peanut butter cookies because----->
weathermanf2.gif

Yup, i did it again....I was at the frozen food section thinking i was going to grill up some choclate chip cookies, then i saw the Toll House "Peanut butter cups, chips and choclate chunks" refrigerated cookie dough, and i had to do it:mrgreen:

This time though, and knowing what a BIG mess i could make, i used a cast iron corn bread pan and two packages of the cookies.
Don't forget however, if you do use cast iron, MAKE SURE it is WELL SEASONED....Or you will have a sticking bigger mess!
I placed the packages in the "lightly" greased pan (butter flavor shortening again) and had the grill on about a medium to medium low heat. (remember, every grill is different and that heat setting for me was aprox. 300 degrees)
This time though, i put a "SMALL" piece of mesquite because i like the taste of a non overpowering, mesquite flavor with peanuts/peanut butter.
About 30 minutes later, i was in cookie heaven because i don't even think if i used a regular batter, would i have gotten better results!

Peace

Last edited:
Smoked Cookies. Way to experiment. i love to test the boundries myself. Several years ago, we were smoking as well, and decided that if we could cut meat thin enough we could make meat noodles and serve it with a vegetable sauce. This all made perfect sense at the time.

Anyway, all I can tell you is that are better ways to use perfectly good meat than to try and make meat noodles.

Thanks for sharing your grilled/smoked cookie story and keep the faith.

Back
Top Bottom