More 'incidents' in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ishbel

Executive Chef
My daughter rang to let me know she was OK.

I didn't know anything was wrong! There have been further incidents in London, several tube stations were closed and reports from the BBC of a 'nail bomb' on a bus in the East End of London.

It appears that some of the tubes are up and running again now - but details are still sketchy.

Oh Ishbel, please keep posting to let us know that you and yours are all well. I am so sorry to hear there has been more trouble. Praying you friends in the UK all stay safe during these troubles.

It would appear that there were 4 unsuccessful bomb attempts - three on tube trains and one on a bus. No 'nail bomb', that just seems to have been journalistic license by TV reporters earlier today.

The stories are still pretty garbled, I'm afraid.
Friends and family are all safe.

Will be praying for you and your family..Please take care and be safe.kadesma

AND SO IT CONTINUES

A suspected terrorist was shot dead on the London tube today.

He did not halt when challenged and told that the person challenging him was a plainclothes policeman.

My view is: if you don't stop when the police ask - then too bad.

BUT, because police do not routinely carry guns in the UK, it is a very shocking event.

They now have CCTV pictures of the 4 men they are hunting from yesterday's unsuccessful bombing attempts. The police will get them.

I feel the Police MUST carry firearms. MUST!
Anyways, my heart is with those in England. These brainwashed people who kill...... my heart is with them. Can you imagine after killing yourself and others..... and you get judged.... that you have done a HORRIBLE thing and your life was a lie? The Devil is real. He decieves. And he is winning quite a few people. This is a war of good and evil. Deception and reality. Lies and truth.

I dont want to sound like a movie. But this IS the reality. Accept it or not. Dosent make ya feel good? Well its reality. And its not there to make you feel warm and fuzzy. VERY sad and cruel as it is. And Im sad...... and its cruel.

i don't know about the devil being real sush. people are evil enough. (i respect your beliefs tho.)

this sounds nuts, but on one solo backpack trip, i walked deep into the forest on a pitch black stormy night, and challenged the devil to show up. i waited a while, but then i slowly walked back to my campsite with the hair on my neck standing up, occasionally checking over my shoulder. lol, the next morning i realized that he/she/it doesn't exist. there is enough evil in peoples' hearts without needing help.
and i watch too many movies...

ishbel, i hope and pray they catch the bast**ds. we here in the usa know that the uk is our greatest ally, has always stood "shoulder to shoulder" with us in times of peace and war, and together we shall not be defeated.

Last edited:
I continue to have nightmares of the my criminally insane patients in the State Hospital trying to kill myself and my family.(worked there for 23 years) It sucks! I will not tell you all how I deal with this. However some of those people will never harm anyone again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom