We're Glad We Got Lost!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
We just went up to Pennsylvania to pick up the car we bought. We were going to tour around Philadelphia (see the Liberty Bell, etc.) afterwards. By the time we finished the paperwork, it was the middle of rush hour when we got to Philadelphia. We ended up hopelessly lost, so we decided to just get out of there. We went to a gas station to buy a map. Guess who we met there? Kia, from Trading Spaces, was filling her SUV up with gas. We talked to her for a little while, and she very graciously allowed us to have our picture taken with her. She was absolutely the sweetest person! So we were glad we got lost because if we hadn't we never would have met Kia!

It doesn't look like the picture is going to work, but I will try in the photo gallery. It is a picture of Kia, James (Maidrite), and me.

0SQCbAhMV0*jFRWMr28BpgZTZZpPoJ0iDh6OIgMfou1bylb9CQwsORSxUUXtMm7dL5k3NWF1BYLJNrscDccaO4rOIccPOF0hGZl5gkJ

:) Barbara

welcome home, barbara and maidrite! it wasn't the same without you guys here.
i'm glad you got something great out of getting lost! i always say to myself, 'try to look at the good in things' and that saying could apply to you guys in that situation!:)

Thanks guys! Yeah, I try to look at all the little detours in life as an adventure. And sometimes you get to meet someone neat!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom