Fruit/Marshmallow Salad/Side ?mystery?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cats

Senior Cook
Hope someone here can help me with this. I don't know what this concoction is called so, therefore, can't figure out how to make it. It's a side dish often brought along for pot luck type meals here in DE, but not something I've had previously in NJ. I like it quite a bit and, since it's a frequent dish offered up at pot luck affairs, it must be relatively easy and inexpensive to make. The best description I can give is as in the title. It also may have some finely grated carrots and/or raisins in it, at least judging by the taste and appearance. I think it may be made with marshmallow cream purchased in jars along with fruit. If anyone has a clue as to what I'm talking about and how to prepare it, I would surely like to hear how it's done. Thanks so much.

Hi abjcooking. Thanks for those recipes. I've printed them all, but I think the one called Peachy Fruit Salad is just what I had in mind. The Millionaire Salad looks great as well, but a bit more involved. Really, really appreciate your help!:)

No problem cats. They were my grandmothers recipes and I'm sure she would be thrilled that I am passing them along. Hope you enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom