Gevalia Coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kendall

Assistant Cook
If you're a coffee drinker like me and like real good coffee, then Gevalia is the one to get. They offer a number of flavors in coffee and tea. I've been a very satisfied customer for the past 6 years and I love it.

They sell other coffee items and collectables you'll just love. They have even sponserd the Martha Stewart Living show. Nice thing about this company, if you don't like it , you can cancel anytime and keep the free gift...no obligations or contracts.

Check out there website at www.gevalia.com. If you decide to join, let them know I sent you...my member number is #567109178

This just seems like an advertisement?! What has it got to do with Celebrity chefs or TV shows?! Please explain :mad:

I wasn't sure what catagory to put this information. This is not an advertisement and I don't get anything if someone joins. Just wanted to pass along some good info. Sorry if it came out the wrong way.:confused:

Kendall,
I've had such bad luck on mail/net ordering, that I appreciate your tip on the coffee. I've thought about ordering, now I will. ;)

I can tell folks not to order the IGA Epil-stop product. It just flat doesn't work, and the "beautiful spa robe worth $79.99" is an UGLY short poor quality woven cotten thing, made in Pakistan, that would be over-priced at $5....NOT the thick long terry robe as shown in the ad. In fact, if it has IGA on it.....just DON'T order!!!

Oxyi-Clean....on the other hand...commerical stinks, product is great ( except for the automatic dishwasher detergent ) ....and the Orange Glow furniture polish is wonderful.

I just got my Gevalia coffemaker last week and

I absolutely love it. I truly like the coffee too..not a trace of bitterness in it...even better than Folgers. I had joined Starbucks, but dropped it right after the first shipment..waaayyy overpriced and not near the great quality of Gevalia.
I personally got the carafe coffeemaker with a free stainless steel travelmug. It reminds of the commercial Bunn coffeemakers in that you have to be ready right when you turn on the coffeemaker as it is already hot and starts dripping immediately...no waiting for it to perk forever. The carafe keeps it nice and hot with the glass liner inside too so you can turn off the coffeemaker as soon as it is done dripping...only takes a couple minutes. There is no 'warmer' on the bottom of the coffeemaker as the carafe keeps it warm for several hours.

Hi Rudy!!!!

I love the carafs that keep the coffee hot. I don't have one but I use my little thermos that I got from some men's clothing store - oh, yea, Eddie Baur (or however you spell it). I put boiling water in the thermos for about 1-2 minutes, pour my coffee in it (this is at about 8:00 a.m.) and at 4:00 p.m. it is still VERY warm. It really helps with the coffee not getting stronger and stronger sitting on the burner.

Gevalia

Gevalia - The sad face is for the happy memories of this coffee which is no longer available to me. When we lived in Washington DC from 1985-90 this was my "home brand". Saw a special offer in Gourmet, followed it up and received the best coffee ever, a coffee machine and a white coffee-holder with brass bands and Gevalia written in gold - I still keep my coffee in it. I placed my orders regularly and was never disapponted.

I also loved Gourmet and Bon Appetit, which I had read long before our stay in the USA. Tha mags. are available here, but due to our weak currency and the fact that they are imported, it has just become too expensive to buy luxuries like that. But please enjoy your coffee and superb magazines - and think of me. Oh well, I am surrounded by the most beautiful scenery........and lots of sunshine. :) Maws.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom