Ellie's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PeppA

Assistant Cook
Today is AllenMI and PeppA's daughter's first birthday. She's going to make the tradition of Chocolate cake and frosting to boot. Since the twins got into the frosting, I had to go and get more. So Pictures will follow.

So Happy Birthday Ellie! :bunny:

2.gif
Happy Birthday, Ellie!

Ok, here's some pics. The first two are of Ronnie and Logan, respectively, right after I found out they had gotten into the first container of frosting. It looks like Ronnie may have smeared it on himself, then hugged Logan from behind. These two were taken right before I gave them a bath. I'm actually surprised that I had the presence of mind to take pictures, before I blew my stack at the mess they had made!
fudgyronnie7zm.jpg

fudgylogan1dn.jpg

And this is Ellie, with her first experience with chocolate cake.

bdayellie16wr.jpg

bdayellie20ag.jpg

bdayellie31ix.jpg

boys will be boys, Allen:LOL:

You now have soemthing to bribe them with later. I have a few to use against mine too:LOL: They are cute though, if they didn't do things like that, we wouldn't have funny things to remember about later.
Ellie looks like an angel. They all have beautiful eyes!!

Great pictures, Allen. I am just glad that I was not on the clean-up detail. I have a picture of me when I was little looking about like Ronnie, but it was not chocolate it was mud that I was covered with. :) Sounds like a wonderful day was had by all.

Wow Allen,

they did a great finger paint job on each other :LOL: They are cute as can be and the little birthday girl Ellie is beautiful..What a lovely family you have.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom