Obesity in America Continues to Expand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking from the problem myself, Exercise is what people that are big should have access too. A swimming pool is what I need access to to lose the weight but I don't have the funds to do that right now. Yes I can go on walks and other things too. Try this take a backpack and put 150 pounds in it and try to walk 2 miles a day. Then buy some huge clothes and stuff them full till they are tight and walk around the mall. People get in a trap, by they're own doing and then others make them feel worthless till they give up then they just pack on the weight. I wish no one the fate I have and I gave up smoking a year ago to start getting in better shape. I will make it because I have a wife That believes in me and stands by me, but not everyone is that lucky. Stand behind someone who is overweight and be there for them. I will tell you something, most overweight people have alot of Heart but they suffer from lack of believing in themselves, Remember that and help them regain belief in themselves and incourage them all the way and you will be rewarded.
NO Body wants to be Fat, But Everyone wants to be Loved!
We don't know what all each other has been through please be kind!
Send Your Checks for Maidrite for President 2008 to I LOVE THE WORLD! :chef:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom