Member Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
I've always wonder what everyone's screen name means. I thought it would be fun if we start a thread. It'd be a great way to get to know one another. I'm not sure if this has already been discussed in another thread...?

Anyways, feel free to chime in and go into whatever level of detail YOU are comfortable with.

I'll start. My member name is pretty boring, it's my initials.:)

My class call me Mrs Mac or Mrs M C cause my last name starts with Mc. I am hopeless at thinking up interesting screen names!

Currently I reside with 3 cats who are purrfectlydevine. I had to spell it wrong to get it the first time and I've been able to get it no matter where I've gone.

I go by Barbarian57 most places (the name Barbara comes from the word barbarian, and I was born in 1957), but I decided I didn't want everyone here asking if I am a man or a woman, so I went with my first name and last initial. Boring!

:) Barbara

Well I would love to tell you that I am into myself..........:huh: :mad:

But there is a Loose Meat sandwich called a "MAIDRITE" though "CANTEENS" ARE BETTER MAIDRITE IS FUNNY AND MAKES PEOPLE GO HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

HERES ONE, GUESS WHAT MY FULL NAME IS AND I WILL PM YOU TO TELL YOU IF YOU ARE THE WINNER ! (NO PRIZE HERE AND I MEAN IT :LOL: ) ONLY THE WINNER ON THIS ONE ! MY initials are J. M. L. and I Like My Name!

PDSWIFE... either my husbands initials
or
pretty darn s e x y wife
pretty darn sweet wife
pretty darn smart wife
it depends on what kind of mood I'm
in at the moment.

Thanks for starting this. It'll
be fun to read all the replies.

In high school I was known as "The Z-Man" because my last name starts with the letter 'Z'. My screen name reflects a variation of that.

mmmm tancowgirl2000

Tan .....begininning of my name...Tanis
cowgirl...go figure....
2000.....because I was absent from other sites and couldnt remember my password....so had to pick the same thing with a #

mine was shortened from my nickname on another site which was midnightstar. it just got shortened to middie somehow. and here i found out a few years ago, midnight star was a name of a group. i didn't even know that.

Maidrite said:
Well I would love to tell you that I am into myself..........:huh: :mad:

But there is a Loose Meat sandwich called a "MAIDRITE" though "CANTEENS" ARE BETTER MAIDRITE IS FUNNY AND MAKES PEOPLE GO HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

HERES ONE, GUESS WHAT MY FULL NAME IS AND I WILL PM YOU TO TELL YOU IF YOU ARE THE WINNER ! (NO PRIZE HERE AND I MEAN IT :LOL: ) ONLY THE WINNER ON THIS ONE ! MY initials are J. M. L. and I Like My Name!

james michael lewis?

I'm all Texan born and raised, of course I haven't been a "girl" in a year or two:rolleyes: but it sounds better than Texaswoman:)

MIne is kade for my grandson Cade and Ma for what he calls me hence
Kadesma:LOL:

My nickname among my high school mates had always been 'Haggis' once they knew I had a scottish background. It has continued from there.

My name comes from my initials.

Maidrite said:
HERES ONE, GUESS WHAT MY FULL NAME IS AND I WILL PM YOU TO TELL YOU IF YOU ARE THE WINNER !
Am I allowed to guess, James? Do I get a bigger prize if I can guess your street address too?:mrgreen: :-p

Ok, here is a hint about Maidrite's name. His (and mine, lol) last name could also be a first name. And it's not Lewis. :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

No, my name's not callie...

callie is my sweet, sweet furry kid - part blue heeler, part cocker spaniel.:wub:

Back
Top Bottom