PA BAKER......Your member photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Well I'm going the safe route this time. I thought this message was going to you when I sent it (privately) but some how it went to pdswife......poor thing was in shock because she thought I thought she was overweight and looked pregnant. I can't tell you how shocked I was to find out it didn't go to you. I humbly apologize again pdswife......you are perfect the way you are and no you don't look pregnant.....Pauls a lucky guy to have you.

Ok.....here goes PA....
Just visited Members Photos.....I always forget that section. Saw your pic........you look wonderful. I miss the sensation of my little ones moving in my tummy the most when it comes to being pregnant. No chance of that ever happening again though........"Hubby's been neutered"! :ROFLMAO: Oh well I'll be a Gma in 5+ years. I told my oldest we have a 5 year plan..........and then I can be a Gma. Should work out because him and his girlfriend just started college so that'll be 4 years then with 9 months of pregnancy......it should all work out:) . He just looks at me and rolls his eyes and laughs.
Anyway, I wasn't on here for awhile......do you know what your having? Any names picked out yet?[/

Thanks, sizz! That's sweet of you! It is an absolutely amazing feeling, isn't it?!? That and listening to its hearbeat at doctors' appointments could entertain me for days on end!

I think I found out while you were in the middle of your big move that we're having a girl, due Nov. 15. We're holding off on letting people know a name until she's born. That way something is still a surprise! :)

A girl.......how wonderful! Well I'll just wait patiently like the rest till she makes her appearance and we are introduced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom