Ciao from Rome!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urmaniac13

Executive Chef
Hi everyone my name is Licia, I just signed up today and probably some of you have already seen me, I have been poking my nose here and there also throwing some questions, just having a blast all afternoon... this is a great forum I think I will be addicted... I am an American but have been in Rome for over 2 and a half years, my gourmet Italian Stallion Cristiano has educated me well on the authentic Italian cuisine, so anyone has questions about anything from tiramisu to the real pasta/risotto recipe let me know!! Aside from the Italian I am also interested in Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern and Russian cooking, preferably vegetarian/or light on the meat fares. It is great to be here and I appreciate all the help you guys so quickly extended to me, I hope I will be useful to you in the future as well!!

Molto piacere tutti, nice to meet you all!!
Licia:chef:

Hi there Licia!! this place is great!! You'll love it!! :) Everyone is incredibly helpful and nice!! I saw your risotto recipe! It looks fantastic!!!!!

Jaimie :)

Ciao licia,

Welcome to DC...I'm glad you've found your way around and have met several of the wonderful people here. Hope to see you often and that you enjoy this special place as much as I do.
kadesma:)

Last edited:
So glad you made yourself at home so quickly here! People are great and any questions get great answers fast here. Enjoy the site and the friends!

Jocelyne
1/8 Italian, 7/8 French Canadian

Welcome to DC Licia! Some day I will make it to Italy and see where my ancestors are from... They are all from the Prarostino area and I would love to see thier homes (which are all still there from 7 generations back...). Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! I know I have!

Welcome to DC!!
We all love it here, hope you'll stay.
17.gif

Big Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome!! Unfortunately I don't have much time today so I can't reply to each of you in person... Cristiano brought back a case each of tomatoes, peaches and cactus fruit yesterday I have loads of sugo and ice cream to make (well in case you didn't realise I also like cooking aside from fiddling with computer :-D), also yesterday I skipped going to the gym as it was raining cats and dogs, so I have to make up for it today!! Anyway I will see you all again very soon as I will be here very often!! Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom