Project Earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I would like to take this time to tell everyone around the world, I Love you all for who you are and for how we can learn from each other. Nobody always understands each other all the time. Just let me say Hello to you all!

Out of all the sites that I've been to, this one has to be the one with the MOST respectful people on it. Sure we disagree but the way we go about it is the best. I think everyone here at DC diserves a group hug!! And not to forget our wonderful site staff!! Without them.....:flowers: :flowers:

:heart::heart: Thanks Maidrite!!
The world would be a better place if
it was filled with more people like you
and the other members of this group.

Do you know how lucky we are to
have found each other?

smiles, T:heart::heart:

Hello back 2 U Maidrite and everyone else!! It's been only less than a week since I came here but now this forum feels like my 2nd home!!:) I am so glad to have found you guys, I second tancowgirl's idea of a...

6.gif
GROUP HUG!!!!
6.gif

I agree with you, other forums seem to thrive on conflict and rudeness but this site is full of the most genuinely nice people in the world. How refreshing it is to meet people who care about each other and other people's feelings and opinions and not just about themselves.
I find that this site is a pick me up when life gets on top of me.:)

Yes Barbara and I are fine Thank You. We didn't get much more than overcast skies here! And I hope you all believe my post as we all need to wake up someday and understand we started from 2 people, which means we are all brothers and sisters.

Lets treat each other as we like to be treated, and think of others first and ourselves last. Thank You all for your wonderful thoughts and Please have a "Maidrite Day":chef:

Attachments

• quote_our_name.gif
    quote_our_name.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 83
Maidrite,

I'm late as usual, but, needed to say HI everyone, I'm so happy to see you today....Nice Post there friend...keep um coming..You always have a smile and that makes us all want to smile BACK.
kadesma:)

Thats the longest word ! SMILES theres a.......... (S MILE S) Mile between the two S's ! Ok not my Best but its better than a knot from the door ! :-p

My kids at school love it when he tells them the "longest" word in the dictionary.

Hey Maidrite, I'm beginning to suspect you kind of like Star Trek! :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

Out of all the sites that I've been to, this one has to be the one with the MOST respectful people on it. Sure we disagree but the way we go about it is the best. I think everyone here at DC diserves a group hug!! And not to forget our wonderful site staff!! Without them....
I agree with you this forum rocks! It never ceases to amaze me how kind, considerate and understanding people are here. In an online world where it seems no matter where you turn on forums/newsgroups/chats so many people are ready to chew your head off, knock you down or insult you (for no reason) it is joy and a blesssing to find a site so full of wonderful people.

Hugs to the world from me!:kiss:

You have a heart of gold Maidrite!

You all do. I have not been coming here long but I have never felt more welcome than I have with all of you. It is the first place I come to in the mornings to start my day and the last place I come before turning in (not to mention once or twice during the day too). Just want to say thanks to all!:) :)

I love you too Maidrite. Hubby just walked into the room and wanted to know why I had a huge grin on my face. Well Maidrite's post of course. :cool: But then again, your posts always have that effect on me.

Hubby thought I might have been viewing something 'naughty'? :LOL:

We have enough on our table of to do things. I just think if we use common sense,"Did I Say That"? We all want to be Loved, I am telling you all, I LOVE YOU FOR YOU, That is the way I would like to be Treated, so Hopefully what goes around comes around ! :huh: :LOL: :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom