Does anyone watch ALL My Children?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Anyone tune in today to watch All MY Children on ABC? I watch this soap quite a bit, but today I had to turn it off because of that ridiculous story line with Erika Kane and her ficticious talk show "new beginnings". Talk about taking away from the other characters and story lines:rolleyes:

I watch a few minutes of it a few times a week.
Just enough to keep up to date on what's happening.
Saw it yesterday when Erica's family were bringing her
gifts. Prbly won't see it today since I don't have any clothes
to fold or iron.

I watch DOOL while I'm riding my exercise bike. I like it much
better. Even though the story lines are soooooooooo silly.

We don't get All my children here but we do get DOOL, Young & The Restless, Bold & the Beautiful and we used to get Pasions (was that the one with one of the Mills family and the dwarf?)
I loved DOOL when i was at uni and used to watch it everyday but I only see snippets now. I can't believe how they bring characters back!! Sometimes you can skip a few years and not be behind lol.
Does anyone watch Desperate Housewives?

How many more times is Erika Kane going to get married before she quits the show???

I have to admit I used to watch DOOL but it drives me NUTS cuz some of the characters are so dumb??? How many times can I stand watching someone easedrop on a conversation and not get caught when they are standing practically on top of the other person?? :) So now I read the summaries online. I LOVE this. And the summaries are pretty detailed, so its like I'm watching w/o wanting to jump in the TV and slap someone. hahahah

kleenex said:
How many more times is Erika Kane going to get married before she quits the show???

Exactly! I for one hate american soaps, they are so cheesy, bad actors, and story lines. I love a soap called "coronation street" based in england...way better than our soaps.

i watch all my children... i have to agree this whole talk show in a soap thing is stupid. i also watch one life to live... john mcbain bestill my beating heart *sigh*

I assume you watch your own Children !:LOL: :ROFLMAO: I am just Kidding no I don't but I enjoy your posts Amber ! Please forgive me I just had to !:)

Sometime i will watch cbeebies with my son matthew but they repeat the programmes and it get boring. but he like to them lol

MrsMac, I watched Y & R religiously for 22 years (tragic, I know :wacko: ). Fifteen of those years I was a shift worker, and depending what shift I was on, would tape it to watch later. I never missed an episode. Last year, when they skipped 4.5 years, I ditched it after 3 weeks. It was a completely different show, storylines and characters. I couldn't tell if someone was sleeping with their own wife, or someone elses.

So now, I'm a B & B fan, and ocassionally watch Dr Phil, depending on the topic.

I love Desperate Housewives, but dont see much housework being done :huh:

Maidrite said:
I assume you watch your own Children !:LOL: :ROFLMAO: I am just Kidding no I don't but I enjoy your posts Amber ! Please forgive me I just had to !:)

:LOL: Maidrite, you crack me up :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom