Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Right now? (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/right-now-14943.html)

luvs 09-19-2005 04:56 PM

Right now?

what are you doing right now?
i'm doing my usual thing:
listening to some good music (elton john's, 'helpless'), while i take in the fragrances in my room- one from a cherry-scented candle that is glowing in that candley-way and the other from a stick of the incense i love so much. i am thinking of putting on a pot of sage and water to add a little fragrance to the main floor.
my tv is on, but i haven't given it a glance in awhile.
an early-evening bubble bath is on my mind. i'm in my flared fall-colored corduroys cause you guys made me think of them, tee-hee, and my striped pastel ski hat and one of my white hanes tee-shirts and i have no clue how something so small could fit a guy when it fits a gal of my size but that when i put my guy into he looks great- well, one of those shirts.
the guy just called, hang on. or see you guys later.
so now i'm typing and he's like, 'do you hear me?' and i blankly say, 'uh-huh' and nod (like he could see me nodding through the phone:rolleyes: ) even though he and i both are well aware of the fact that i'm rather ignoring him.
so that's me at the moment.
what are you guys doing at the moment?

mrsmac 09-19-2005 05:02 PM

Sitting in my pjs eating toast and drinking my coffee feeling really tired and blah cause i slept badly and I am stressed about this pain in my chest. I am also listening to my 13yr Jessica get ready for school and reassuring her that her hair looks fine and that she doesn't need me to straighten it out (its not curly so I don't even know what she means!!) I am thinking about waking Erin cause it is DH's birthday and we want to give him some prtesents before we go to school (he is still off work with his leg injury)
I should be rushing around getting ready but I need my DC fix of a morning, it gives me some energy and laughter to face the day.:smile:

PA Baker 09-19-2005 05:04 PM

Mrsmac, I hope you feel better and have a good day!!!

I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of the house (no music, no tv!), the cat sleeping on my feet, and am trying to get the energy up to start dinner. I could probably go take a nap right now but then I'd never sleep well tonight!:rolleyes:

corazon 09-19-2005 05:35 PM

I am enjoying the few moments of peace I get. DH has taken Aidan to play at the park. It's amazing how quiet the house is. Pretty soon, I think I will dive in to making applesauce while Aidan "helps" by making a complete mess. I also really need to take a shower but the day will almost be over by the time I actually get in.

wasabi 09-19-2005 05:37 PM

Sitting here with you guys, with CNN on in the background, wondering what I will have for lunch.

pdswife 09-19-2005 06:51 PM

typing to you
smelling the spaghetti sauce that is simmering in the kitchen
listening to Paul talk to the XM Radio people trying to figure why
they billed us incorrectly
and thinking about taking a nap.

texasgirl 09-19-2005 07:17 PM

Sitting here with you guys, listening to GAC, while dh is cooking dinner:ohmy: :ohmy:
Not much, just blt's. I won't be eating tonight, not with things up in the air.

pdswife 09-19-2005 07:30 PM

Things up in the air? Did I miss something Texasgirl? Is every
thing ok??

texasgirl 09-19-2005 07:34 PM

No, just not feeling good, that's all :o)

pdswife 09-19-2005 07:52 PM

Well, I hope that you feel better very soon! Not feeling good is not fun!! Take care.