I've Stuck My Foot In It Now! LOL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
OOOOPSIE-Doodle

The VCR that my wife and I bought while fitting out our first apartment right after we were married finally went dead today.

While discussing it, I mentioned that "Well, it's almost 7 years old it's about time it gave out".

My wife shot me a stern look and reminded me that our upcoming anniversery is number 8!! Not 7! :ROFLMAO:

WHOOOPS!!! :blush::blush::blush:

~ Raven ~

You're not the only one Raven...every year my husband and I have to look up the year we were married to figure it out! I always tell him it's because we've had so many WONDERFUL years together that I just can't remember how many!

I'm actually worse at remembering "when" and "how long?" We made our anniversary one of our access codes, so now I don't forget it as often as I used to! Our birthdays are almost the same date (I was born 3/5/55, him 3/6/47) so that's a little easier!

Oh, I really should ask. We're getting ready to buy ourselves a DVD player for XMas, along with maybe a subscription to netflicks. Anyone have any experience with the latter? It seems too good to be true. What brand DVD player do you have and how do you like it?

Back
Top Bottom