LOST -- TV show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!!! I can't BELIEVE they did that too me!!! I was waiting to see what happened down in the hatch when Jack realized it was his runner in there! Then they dont even show it!!!:censored: I was waiting for Swayer to get ate but I guess if he got ate that would take the bad guy out! We couldnt have that now could we? And tell me how is it that all this time there has been sitings of others on the Island but no one really wanted to go and find any of 'em? 44 days is a long time, Im sure they could made a little bit of distance. Im so frustrated...nothing was answered!!!!

What did you all think of last nights LOST?

I'll keep watching, but it drives me nuts this showing you over and over what you just watched in the first hour and the week before..Come on an all new episode, not 20 min. of the first hour...NUTZZZ

kadesma

I was really disappointed in last nights episode. What a waste of time... are they trying to save money by not having to write new scripts??

I finally got Paul to sit down and watch the whole hour with me too.. bad timing! He saw the last 10 minutes of the last show of last season and he saw the raft blow up. Poor guy was pretty confused when it all happened again.

Poor Jack must be tired of climbing down the hatch over and over. lol!

Do you think the writers have a Master Plan? Or....do they just make it up as they go along?
I enjoyed the show, despite the ad interruptions (no TiVo).

Sandyj said:
Do you think the writers have a Master Plan? Or....do they just make it up as they go along?
I enjoyed the show, despite the ad interruptions (no TiVo).

It's a very popular show.. there's bound
to be a lot of ads. We don't have tivo either.
I wish we did. Think of all the time we'd save.
:):)

Last edited:
pdswife said:
It's a very popular show.. there's bound
to be a lot of ads. We don't have tivo either.
I wish we did. Think of all the time we'd save.
:):)
I'm working on DH for tivo..daughter has it and loves it...so, I'm dropping little HINTS here and there:LOL:

kadesma

Paul really wants to get it.. so it's just a matter of deciding when to sign up.

DH, thinks I'm nuts, he is only into those talk shows like Geraldo and The O Riely show..Me forget it, I am not listening to anyone who asks a question of a guest then just shouts them down and doesn't let them answer and all that arguing...YUK Not for me thanks..
But I"m still gonna nag for tivo:LOL:
kadesma

So it wasnt just me that was going crazy with having to watch last weeks episode again with of cours e a few new bits too it.....dang them!

I was flipping channels the other day and watched Jerry Springer.. the show was about Girls who were in love with their uncles... oh my. Where or where do they find these people?? 5 minutes was about all I could stand.

We were out for Maidrite's birthday dinner last night,, so we missed the first half hour. Evidently we didn't miss much. We just bought the first season on DVD, on eBay today.

:) Barbara

It's almost time!!
Everyone ready to watch the third episode of LOST??

I wonder what it will be about?
What secrets will be shown? What mysteries started?
Will Jack ever find Kate or will he spend this week climbing
down the ladder again??

ENJOY!!!!:):):)

p.s.... Did Clair ever name the baby??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom