Rec:Summer into fall apple spice tea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
This is a favourite fall drink for those days when you're not quite ready to give up cool drinks. So easy - sort of a cheat's apple cider, or mulled apple juice only it's served up cold :)

Summer into fall apple spice tea

3/4 c (6 oz) apple juice
1 mug of your favourite tea
1 tsp of cinnamon (optional) or other favourite spice
1-2 tsp. honey
Ice cubes

Combine all ingredients in a blender and add in enough ice to give you a "slooshy" mix. Serve cold, a dollop of cream can be added too if you like.

I never would have thought to put the autumn flavors into an icy mixture! Great idea!
Thanks Jkath :) You must try it...I've even gone so far as to freeze the apple juice (in an ice cube tray) and use it instead of normal ice, so that the flavour will be less diluted.

That sounds delicious! I'm an avid iced tea drinker, and this would make a lovely change of pace.
I already use one small bag of Constant Comment (a spicy blend) with one large bag of plain tea, so I could probably just add the apple juice and honey to my regular tea.

It is PA! :)

I have such a weak spot for cinnamon, it is just one of those things I'd have to have on a desert island...that way I could turn it into a "desserted island" :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom