For those of you in the Seattle area or any who want to take a nice drive today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
There is a BIG food show going on this weekend.
It's called SEATTLE COOKS. Free samples of gourmet food,
cooking demos ( Martin Yan and other local chefs) wine tastings... lots to do and see.

It's at the Qwest field. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
15 dollars at the door, three dollar coupon can be picked up at QFC.

I went a few years ago ( it was cancelled last year) It's really worth the money.

I'll be in line when they open the doors today!!

Smiles, Trish:):):)

I just got home... don't waste your time going. It's really really not worth the time or the money. Last time I went on a scale of one to ten I would have given the event
a ten plus a few gold stars. We spent hours looking at everything and sampling all the foods. This year.. I'd give it a four! And it only went up from a three because I found a cooking class that I'm going to take in November. I got there at noon as they were opening the doors and had seen everything that there was to see by 1:00pm. The cooking demo that I wanted to see... didn't start until three and there's just no way I could have stayed there another two hours.... UNLESS I wanted to get really wasted. There were several booths doing wine tastings.

I know there are only a few of us posting here from the Seattle area.. I sure hope none of you listened to me when I told you to go. I'm so sorry!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom