Christmas Wish List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArticKatt

Cook
Not sure where to put this but figure this is a good place. I need to put my christmas wish list together. I want lots of goodies. I moved last fall and got rid of a lot of stuff. some broken appliences and some just got to old and I wanted new. I live with my cousin and lets say she eats better and more often since I moved in. But its not easy doing without. LOL I need pots I think I will ask for a new set of stainless I woud like a oven proof frying pan. I want a cordless kettle. Hummm I Have a mixer so I guess I need a food processor. Knives. nice ones not professional ones but good ones. I want to get some names. LOL I want to make it as easy as possible for people to get me what I want. I saw a nice set of knives at Bendix (kitchen/housewares) store in canada and they were only 49.99 reg 120.00 can anyone suggest some nice new appliences and names. I know with the food processor I need a direct drive and not a belt driven one. With your help I can have a list and hope that most of the stuff is available online. Anyone else have a kitchen wish list for christmas. I hope to move out one day and want my kitchen ready to go LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom