Guess I need to introduce myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southernlady

Assistant Cook
Now that I've already posted a few recipes and stuck my .02 cents in a poll, LOL. MJ and Alix sorta hauled me in. Altho it wasn't hard cause I love to cook and get new ideas. I get tired of the same old same old week after week.

I get most of my recipes from SouthernLiving, KraftFoods magazines and a collection of cook books that I inherited from my Mother. Plus ideas from friends. I hope to get plenty here and add to to the collection as well. I look forward to making friends too.

To meet me, I have a web page: The Charles Ramsey Family I also have a web page for my cats (I am a web designer) Ramsey Cats

Anyway, just thought I would finally say hi, Liz

Hi Liz! Welcome to DC.

Happy to see you here, make yourself at home. I'm sure you will make a few friends and I promise you will like it here. :)

Hi Liz! Glad you decided to join us. A small warning though, this place is addictive. You will find yourself making excuses to come here instead of doing more productive things like...oh...laundry...work...that sort of thing.

Have fun going through all the posts! I look forward to reading your recipes when you get a chance to post them.

Glad to have you here. Any friend of MJ and Alix is a troublemaker...UM...I mean friend of ours :LOL:

I am sure you will love it here as much as we all do!

I look forward to reading your recipes when you get a chance to post them

And I have LOTS to post, LOL

Thanks for the welcome, :) I've been wandering around, making myself at home in the recipe sections. Liz

Welcome!
I'm glad you've decided to join!

I'll check out your webpages tonight. I'm on my way out the door to do
my civic duty. ho hummmmmm....blah. lol

anjusthi.gif

Welcome to our ever-growing family!

Welcome Miss Liz to Your new Home, I hope you enjoy it as much a We do. Grab a cup of joe, and sit a spell, as we have all kinds here, even some of those... :huh: ...Northern Folks.... :ohmy: ......... But so far they have behaved themselves. Anyhoo Welcome to Your New Home . James

Hi There

What part of the south are you in? I'm in Fort Worth and just joined a couple days ago. So I guess I can welcome you here too!
Dona

What part of the south are you in?

Dona, I'm actually in southeast MI but I'm FROM South Carolina. And as they say, you can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south out of the girl. We plan on getting back to that area (SC/NC) just as soon as we can, LOL. Liz

Cool! My hubby grew up in Powdersville & his parents live in Greenville now. I grew up in Easley. We moved to Liberty when we got married. It really is a small world isin't it?:LOL:

crewsk, my dh's uncle lives in Easley. Do you know the man who has Horseshoe farms, the daylily place? He's been there about 40 years I think. I don't believe they do daylilies anymore since they are quite old.

Back
Top Bottom