New Knox Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bknox

Head Chef
Cicero, IL, but my heart is in Virginia where my f
I had to take take a break from work and play to aid in the arrival of my second daughter Emma Lucille Knox. Born 2 months early on September 19, 2005.

Hopefully we will be getting back to some sort of schedule in the coming months.

Attachments

• P1010002_LoungeMonkey.jpg
    P1010002_LoungeMonkey.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 241
Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone doing well now? That must have scared the stuffing out of you having her arrive so early. Shes an impatient one I guess.

In a word, precious.
What a sweet little baby! And all that hair - wow!
She looks beautiful. Congrats, Daddy!

Thank you all. We are all fine. Emma will be in the hospital until she gets a bit older. She was born at 2.3 lbs but now weighs just over 3 lbs. She began eating from a bottle yesterday and hopefulle will be home for Thanksgiving. We are off to the hospital to hang out with her now.

Thanks again,
Bryan

That's great news bknox! My daughter weighed 2.10 when she was born & we were so happy when she got to come home. It's amazing at how strong they are even when they are so tiny.

Congratulations, Brian! What an exciting time for your family! I'm glad to hear that Emma is doing well and growing. I bet Thanksgiving can't come fast enough for you guys this year!

Emma is beautiful!:)

Congatulations! I'm two months away from having our second kid, I can't imagine having the baby right now. You must have been scared for your little girl and your wife. But, it seems like Emma is doing well and taking the steps to get herself to her loving home.

awww what a teeny tiny itty bitty girl !!
she's so cuuuuuuuute bknox !
hope all goes well for you all !!
and another spetember baby to boot !
congratulations to everyone bknox !

Emma - what a sweet baby! I'm wishing Emma lots of "sucking power" so she can gain that weight and come home - what an
4.gif

what a little sweetie! she's precious.:) warms my heart. the best to you and congratulations!

Bryan,

Emma is just beautiful..Tiny as she is, she is strong and will be home before you know it...May I wish for her all the precious,beautiful,good and safe things in the world...How very lucky you all are. There is nothing on earth as dear as a little child.
kadesma:)

Congratualtions and best wishes to your whole family. Your other daughter must be excited about having a little sister.

Back
Top Bottom