New Knox Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl. You and your wife must be really happy to see her smiling little face.
thankheaven.gif

congratulations to you both.

I hope she is home soon, my little boy was 9lb 6oz when he was born

I just realized I never followed up with the drama of the birth of Emma. She is fine and as I was reading through the comments am remembering that time, almost 2 years ago.

Emma is now almost 30 pounds (birth weight 2.3 lbs, I have roasted chickens bigger than that). She is into EVERYTHING and loves hanging out with Daddy in the kitchen at the end of the day and having us read books to her.

Thanks again for all the support and send out the love as we are now expecting another around mid December.

emma707.jpg
Above is Emma preparing to grab the camera and run off with it.

Thanks again,
Bryan

Hey bk, glad your back for the update. What a pair of beautiful browns there!! She is a cutie for sure. Let us know about her brother/sister!! Congratulations.

What a dolly, bknox. She's going to break some hearts in the future.

Congratulations on the new one due in December. One of our sons was born in early December. Wonderful Christmas present.

If you want to enjoy a song that embodies the "gift" of a child, check out Barbra Streisand's song "The Best Gift." It always brings me to tears. Here's a link to the lyrics. Beautiful.

You probably already feel that way about Emma, but every child is a gift, regardless.

Back
Top Bottom