Any news from Wasabi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Has anyone heard anything yet??
I have prayed all last night and today. Everytime I thought about her, I did some praying. I wish we could all fly over and hold her hand!!!:(

I thought it was today, didn't she say Friday?

Okay, I went and checked her thread and I am wrong:wacko:
I guess I'm just in a hurry to find out. Sorry!

Hopefully she will peek in here and see this thread and know how much we all care about her.. We are thinking of you Wasabi...Take care, be safe..
kadesma

Hi Sweet People,

I am jumping in and out today but don't feel like posting as much as I usually do today. Yes, my cat scan is tomorrow and I am so afraid, I'm shaking. Your wonderful prayers and your sweet words are keeping me going. Hubby is also my strength. My parents don't know what's going on with me because they are in Eureka Calif. attending my cousin's funeral which is tomorow. My test is tomorrow but I don't know when I'll get the results. I will get back to you sometime next week. You guys are the greatest!

Aloha, Linda

Oh Linda, please don't be too scared. Yes I know, easier said than done. Then do this, while your there, think of all of us, surrounding you and holding your hand through it all!!
Lots of love and hugs !!

Thank you for holding me up!

img_177909_0_79fb2e863abf8f8e5009e873230b40c1.jpg

Hi All!

I just got home from my scan and had lunch with my sweetie. I had a wonderful tec. that was doing my scan. So kind and funny (you know I like funny). I don't get results till maybe wednesday at the latest. Hi Damp! Don't worry about me, they can't put an old broad down. :-p

With Much Aloha, Linda

Glad you checked in Linda, I think we all are just holding our breath and waiting to exhale with you...Hang in there..I'll keep the prayers going ..We all want you here, well, safe and smiling your beautiful smile...

kadesma

Wasabi, happy to hear the MRI is behind you. I've had both an MRI and a catscan & know firsthand what it's like to worry. On the upside, I'm thankful for all the technology available today. I'll cross my fingers for ya.

Michelle

It's good to hear from you, Linda! Like kadesma said, I think we're all holding our breath with you. Prayers still coming your way!!!

I'm glad that you had a good tech. That always helps calm our fears a little. And I'm glad you had a good lunch.
We're still here for you and will be here when you find out that everything is going to be okay.
Hugs!!!

wasabi said:
Hi All!

I just got home from my scan and had lunch with my sweetie. I had a wonderful tec. that was doing my scan. So kind and funny (you know I like funny). I don't get results till maybe wednesday at the latest. Hi Damp! Don't worry about me, they can't put an old broad down. :-p

With Much Aloha, Linda

Linda, you are awesome!! :clap: Keep up the positive attitude. Keep us posted. I am glad that you had a lovely lunch. Take care.:flowers:

Hugs, SC

Back
Top Bottom