My doctor just called

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOO HOO!!!! Awesome News!!
img_179778_0_ddd425e676bea52f9646f1271615d82d.gif

~ Raven ~

WASABI!!!! Great news!!! You can tell we're all wearing BIG smiles! Have a great night!!!!!

2.gif

That's AWESOME Wasabi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy to hear that!!!:) :) :)

Linda,

Like everyone else who cares for you here, I'm thrilled to hear you are alright. I know you must be filled with relief and joy.. Hang on to your hat girl, life is going to be a wonder now...ENJOY every minute of it...You deserve the best.
hugs,
kadesma

I was the one who had to be practical when you first informed us there might be a problem. So let me now tell you that with this news, it's as if a great weight has been lifted from me. I am releived that you are well.

My heart is still heavy because a freind is dying of cancer. She hasn't got long to live. I have a need to visit her again, to let her know that I love her. She is 10 years or more older than me. But she is a lady of character, an honorable woman who lived her beliefs, and who was a good freind. She helped me remember who I am, what I believe in. She was an example to me.

When we are young, death is an infrequent player in our lives. We know it happens, but it is remote. It's something that happens to others, not us or our freinds. At my age (50) some of our freinds appear old, while others are as spirited as they were at 30. But the age of people becomes less important to us. We find ourselves friends with people 25 years or more older, and younger than we are. And some of those people are ready to leave mortality, or close to it.

We can only make sure they know we love them, and that they have made a difference in our lives, and that we have been made richer by knowing them. We cannot stop death. We do learn ways to cope with it, to understand its nature, and hopefully to learn of our imortality so that death isn't such a scary place, but rather, a gate to worlds we don't yet understand.

Wasabi, you are a freind to all on this site, including me. I am sure that I speak for everyone, though many have posted before me, that we are greatful that you will be around for a long time to come. You are precious to us. Go give your hubby a hug and drink in life with your most important freind.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
P.S. It's time you knew my name.
Seeeeeeya; Bob

Bob,

Don't wait a minute longer, go now for the last hug and your "I love you" to your friend.

Hubby is hugged everyday and "I love you" is said everyday. When the doctor called with the good news, he and I hugged and jumped up and down with happiness and relief. I have learned to live everyday to it's fullest and not to sweat the small stuff.

Aloha, Linda

Again, I wish I could go hug you! But, this time, it would be a squeeze of delightful joy! This indeed is a wonderful day!

I am so Glad to hear the Great News Linda , You are so important to us all Here !

I feel so Blessed hearing this News, MAY EVERYONE HERE BE BLESSED and KNow, LOVE Indeed conquers ALL ! LOVE YOU ALL JAMES! :cool:

jkath said:

Again, I wish I could go hug you! But, this time, it would be a squeeze of delightful joy! This indeed is a wonderful day!

I love the wasabi avatar! I added it to my collection.

Linda I'm so very happy for you! Prayers do count! Celebbrate with joy!

What Goodweed said is to the point - sometimes these scary times serve as a reminder to celebrate every single day - it is truely the best day regardless of what it brings!

BIG hugs!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

WHAT AWESOME AND HEARTWARMING NEWS, WASABI!!!!!!!

May EVERY moment from this time forward be as full of joy as the moment that the Doctor called you with this marvelous news!!!!!

I am very new to this forum, but I've already found out that you are, indeed, a very special person and I'm so glad that I've met you!

...."Live well and prosper!"...

Praise

Allow time for praise in your life that this burden has been lifted. Prayers are important part of daily life. When our times seem to unbearable for anyone 'going to the throne instead of the phone' . thanks for letting us know of your blessing. May His will be done and we must allow it. Take good care of yourself. Your life is of value to Him.

Back
Top Bottom