Pitfall video game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
Has anyone ever played that old video game pitfall? Man, I have this game on CD and I suck at this game!!! I bet most 8 year olds could beat me at this game. I've never gotten past the first level. Since it's an old game, there is no save game mode, so every time I want to play, I have to start from level 1 and work my way up. I've never seen what level 2 looks like. :neutral: I don't think I ever will.:LOL:

Is that the old game where the Indiana Jones type is after the treasure?

My kids had that game on an earlt Atari system. I never did well with it either.

i used to love that game when i was little. i was pretty good at it. that was when it was an atari game. then nintendo came along, and atari kind of went by the wayside, and don't you know, i'd love to have that game now?

Yup, that's the very game Andy.

Luvs, you can find it on the net for as little as 3 bucks. I found it on ebay for about that amt.

Don't think I'll ever see level two unless I have someone else play the game for me. :LOL:

i remember pitfall. however i played it on intellivision (before there was atari).
i was okay at it. it just grew boring as it was the same thing over and over. the only difference was with each new level everything just moved a litle faster... much like frogger.

We had Atari Pitfall and Frogger. My daughter was great at them - I was awful...but I had fun playing!! (when she wasn't watching...)

Back
Top Bottom