costumes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MochaBean04

Senior Cook
going to a halloween party or thought of a really interesting halloween costume for this year? Im allowed to dress up at my work and there is a contest for most creative or most creatively thought up. . .my costume is not a happy camper lol what are your ideas?

my 2 year old is going to be a lion. this will be his first year going trick or treating, I'm probably more excited than he is.

This might be a funny question, but do you need to have a warm costume? I remember my sister was a belly dancer one year and it snowed. She wore a jacket the entire day and didn't look like she had dressed up at all.:)

Last edited:
i was a yankee player the 1st year i started there and my boss hated the yankees so he wouldnt let me win :( lol i was all decked out and everything. . oh well NY is freezing right now. . i remember the one year my mom made me wear a jacket over my Minnie mouse Costume. i was sooo mad.. yeah halloween in Buffalo NY are rarely warm.

to add to that alot of places around here open up nurseing homes and colleges so its so its warmer and safer for the kids to go trick or treating. . . .

put a white garbage bag on and cover yourself with food labels.
you can be white trash lol

me, i'll be a "happy bakery clerk"... wish you could sense the sarcasm lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom