Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Back again..seems like everything around here wants to break..from hips to computers. My computer wouldn't recoginize my password so had to wait for son John to come and fix it ..again.. as you know Paul and I were in the Rehab. Hospital with broken hips for a month and I was having computer withdrawls..then when I came home it started throwing tantrums
Just wanted to stop in and say "Howdy"
Marge~Dove
PS--Miss Dove came home today..I sure missed her.

Hi Marge,
Remember me? I haven't been here in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! How are you doing? I hope to catch up on things.

Lots of hugs,
Dina

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Bad computer bad computer bad computer!!! Well... as anyone who had lost temper before would be able to point out, I guess this is not a good solution unfortunately...I hope it will behave itself now, as if you haven't had enough already!! We are sooooo happy to see you back, we missed you so much!! Take good care of yourselves both of you, now we have lots to catch up!!:) :)
6.gif
Welcome back, Marge!!
6.gif

Hi Marge!

Its great to "see" you here. We all have missed you so much! :flowers:

HI Marge, glad it was the puter this time and not YOU or Paul :) Good to see you here with us...Bet you're glad to have Miss Dove back with you...

hugs
kadesma

Haven't decided which is the most trouble...my husband or my computer...and I do love them both!
Anyway...glad yours are both fixed now!

YAY!!! I'm glad to see you back Marge, we missed your warm heart around here. Hope you are healing well.

Yes Welcome Home, Marge! It's wonderful to have you back! Now enough of this silliness - the two of you stay healthy and unbroken! Next time you want everyone's attention - just tell us! You don't need to break anything!:ROFLMAO:

Hugs,

Thank you..each and every one of you. It's really great to have a second family to come home to.

Nice to meet you too Shannon..I'm sort of the ol Granny of this family. :)
Marge

Like kadesma said, I'm glad it was "just" your computer this time, Marge! I hope you and Paul continue for feel better and get stronger. It's SO good to see you back! :)

Dove

I am sure happy to hear Dove is doing well. Her heart must have been broken when you weren't around. They just don't feel normal when their best friend is gone. My thoughts are that you both will remain together always. Just knowing she was alone probably motivated you to get back home and have her near. The love that pets have for their friends is truly a gift. Keeping them happy and content is something to strive for. Our prayers and hopes are with all of you. Take good care of yourselves and of course Dove.

Back
Top Bottom