Update for all of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
I wanted to give you all the heads up on what's going on here:

First and foremost - egad! Today my son is a teenager:ohmy:
So, Happy Birthday to my firstborn, and Happy Halloween to all of you!

I've not been around here, as each day my time has been consumed with cardboard boxes, bubble wrap and newspaper. Although it is fun to take a break and jump up an down on the bubble wrap.:LOL:

Each day has also been full of "sign this, sign that"...yeesh! Lots and lots of paperwork! If all goes as planned, I'll receive the keys to the new house on Friday afternoon...and that will be a day of cleaning! Then, the weekend will be move-in time.

It will really be quite a change. It's in another city, another area code even, but only 6 miles from the old place. I'm keeping the kids in their old schools, so they can still be with their friends:)

I'll update you when I can this week, and once the computer is plugged in, I'll poke my head back in and see if I can catch up!

2.gif

I'm glad that everything is going right for you Jkath!!
Happy birthday to your little goblin :LOL:
Your doing right by keeping them in their old school!
I wish we had waited to move. We went to far to keep my boys in theirs and they hated their new school. It was AWFUL!!
Don't jump on too many bubbles:-p :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for checking in, jkath! I've been thinking about you and hoping your packing/moving were going well. Happy b-day to your son and hang in there--soon you'll be settled and enjoying your new kitchen! :)

Happy birthday to your son!! I'm glad all is going well too. Oh, instead of jumping on the bubble wrap, lay a strip of it on the floor & roll around on it!:LOL:

img_187242_0_3b446df4a3937d3bc797985b202bf9fd.gif
Happy Birthday to your (not so) little guy!!

All the chores associated with moving can be such a drag, but also so very exciting!! I am sure you all gonna love your new home!! Have a nice break for the Halloween evening!!

Hey Jkath, it is go good to see you around again. You must be so excited with your move and so anxious to have it done with already :)

I hope your son has a very happy birthday. This is a big one!

Good luck with everything and I can't wait until you are back here on a more permanent basis :)

Christmas

Aren't you excited to be in a new home for Christmas? Try to make this a good one so the memories can begin. I am sure you had lot of good ones with the other home as well. Did you like this home right away? That is my problem when I think I like one, it is gone. Thanks for keeping in touch. We are all hoping everything remains on even level without any worries. I personally hope you have the best neighbors. No motorcycles, dirt bikes, having to call police, etc. You can be sure they are watching you every moment to make sure you are okay. Do you have any dogs? Want them to have good home too. Wishing your son good days ahead and the same for the rest of the family. Be happy!

jkath tell your son i said happy birthday !
hope the move goes smoothly for you !
looking forward to your next update !

Happppy Birthday!!!

Good luck with the move. Packing up is hard but unpacking is
so much fun!! Enjoy and send us some photos of the new place.

Thanks all!
My son had a great birthday, and said "thank you" to all of you who wished him well.

Now it's back to packing again!

Hey J -

I'm sure it'll all be worth it once you're in and settled. Is that your NEW place that you put on the DC map?

Z.

Back
Top Bottom