Im a bad bad girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
ok,i just had 3 scoops of vanillah ice cream with a piece of chocolate torte and 2 glasses of regular pepsi,oh yes,and not to forget,half a pecan roll,and i missed my work out session today:( ...feeling soooo guilty,i've been trying to get back in shape after having the baby,but....with these kind of eating habits,we all know its gonna be hard,right?
ahhh,just wanted to talk and get it out,feeling better now:)

Sarah, so you had a treat, so phooey, you're a new mom, enjoy it...Tomorrow start again..You'll get there...Don't be hard on yourself...Go give that sweet baby a kiss and promise that mommy will be a good good girl tomorrow:)

kadesma, been there done that 4 times :ROFLMAO:

SARAH!!!!

i am glad i found a recent post by you. congrats and giant hugs!!! so, how did everything go? boy or girl? how big? 8 fingers and toes? (a simpsons reference) :)

sorry to be kinda late on the congrats, but my car broke down, then i ran out of gas, and i had no shoes, because my dog ate them, then had to go to the vet, who was on vacation... (suffice it to say i was away for a while).

Sarah, just enjoy yourself.
You deserve a treat now and then.
I'd eat ice cream ever darn day if I could.

I can remember a seductive lady once said:
"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. When I'm bad I'm better....."

"Mae" we all remember.

The only crook thing is - you forgot to share. :LOL:

thanks kadesma,bucky,pdswife and brooksy,thank u uall so much.Well it is a girl bucky,and she weighed 9 pounds,biiiig baby,i had a c-section....but she is adorable,oh and just so u guys know,i posted a pic of her in the foto gallery,although its not recent...
brooksy! would love to share a biiiiiiiig scoop of ice cream with ya,that way i can eat it again today,well,i wasnt planning to,but have to share it with ya,so i have to!theres nothing i can do,:ROFLMAO:

lol Honestly sarah, after giving birth to a beutiful baby, in my book you can have more ice cream today!!!! soon enough your gonna be running flat out. ! Congratulations on the best recipe you can "cook"!

sarah, go ahead and EAT. you deserve it.
i remember after dw's c-section, she was in a lot of pain, for weeks. i felt so bad for her, i almost cried watching her vacuum and do the dishes and bring all of the laundry downstairs...:-p

only kidding.

i hope you are healing well, and loving every minute of that beautiful little bundle of joy. god bless her for all of her life.
i'm gonna go check out her pic now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom