Is change good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the change the reason I had to log in when I came on? I don't remember having to do that before.

licia said:
Is the change the reason I had to log in when I came on? I don't remember having to do that before.
I had to log in too, which I don't do often as it always remembers me...Lol, glad I could recall my password off the top of my head. I like the changes, nice way to start off the new month.

Yes Andy R has upgraded our software to the latest and greatest version :) . That is why you needed to log in again today.

can we please bring back the "home page"?? the one where it had a listing of the 20 most recent threads?

another thing i noticed...it seem like the pages are awful short now. i mean that there are like just a few posts b4 the thread turns the page. i.e.: bangbangs detox thread.

I'm not sure I like it or not. Can't see who is online anymore to the left. Creature of habit that I am, it's hard to change. It'll take getting used to. I don't like that we can't use animated avatars any longer though. I think that is what gives the avatars the character.
I DO like that you can do the font changes on the quick reply.

Last edited:
When I tried to ask a question about where quick links is, I was kicked out and had to log in again. I suppose it is a quirk in going thru the changes

After some minor confusion I am finding it quite nice.... at least you guys are working much faster than our gym staff when they did their remodeling!! :ROFLMAO:

BTW I noticed that I don't have a link for "report bad post"... how did you guys know that it is not necessary as I am such a
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif
??? Or does this mean I can get away with any naughty posts?
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
(j/k...of course!)

All it means is you cannot report yourself. When I look at your post, I see the report post icon.

Andy M. said:
All it means is you cannot report yourself. When I look at your post, I see the report post icon.

Ah, Okey Dokey... I shall behave myself then!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

texasgirl said:
Can't see who is online anymore to the left. Creature of habit that I am, it's hard to change.
I am pretty sure that is just a bug that will be fixed.

OK, got to say I really like the calendar thing. Its going to take me a while to get used to everything, but so far, I really like it.

I have to say I liked seeing who was online too. I would prefer it if it were in real time though. So that as soon as they sign off you can tell they are gone. That way you don't wonder why they are ignoring your PMs! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom