This is the cutest dog picture!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I'm with Jay Leno on this subject. I never understood why people dress up pets.

Andy M. said:
I guess I'm with Jay Leno on this subject. I never understood why people dress up pets.

Because it makes US laugh:LOL:
Two of my dogs love wearing t-shirts. If we put a shirt on one, the other will come running and sit there staring at you until you put one on her too.

This pic is one very good reason why I will never dress my pup.

Attention

this really got my attention. I am thankful their owners dress them up. Oprah thinks the world of her dogs. She knows who really loves her. My dogs are my friends and they are first in my life, don't tell them that. They are so spoiled. Thanks texas for sharing. Must be your weakness too. They really know how to make me feel worthy. If someone doesn't like them I surely don't want to know them either. Terrible to be that way but their love is unconditional. They haven't ever bit anybody yet !

Last edited:
Since this was Gidgett's first Halloween I didn't dress her up but she greeted each and every visitor - we don't usually have people come to our front door and ring the bell so that is different but these people were really really wierd!

By the third group she was - what can I call it - shrieking? The same sound she makes when she thinks I'm about to leave her. Thus I started carrying her to the door - that was better but the visitors were still very strange!

It's a difficult time for our fur children as is the 4th of July. Clearly we need to work on this!

Back
Top Bottom