Buffalo Chicken Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah, it DOES, Alix!

I copied and pasted. I'll add sliced black olives, and serve with some carrot sticks, celery sticks (got to balance the meal), and additional blue cheese dressing.

I'd probably go with store-bought pizza dough, since I am not crazy about any of the prepared crusts I've tried. Boboli is "eh".

Does anyone have one they love?

Lee

Alix another tip if you like this pizza and I got it from my husbands aunt who works in catering and they make these pizza's and they are super popular.

Use frozen bite size chicken nuggets (frozen) for topping. You make the hot sauce using a bottle of hot sauce and stick of butter. Then crisp up the nuggets in the oven. Use any pizza crust of your choice (homemade or readymade). First add a little hot sauce to cover the base. Then sprinkle some mild cheddar cheese. Next spread the nuggets and some more hot sauce all over it. Some more cheddar cheese along with jack and that's it.

Theirs is served with a blue cheese dressing on the side but not the blue cheese on the pizza. I have had it and it's really good.

COOL! Thanks Yakuta, I will keep that in mind for my next "YIKES what can I make for dinner day"

Back
Top Bottom