Who's Your Fave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bleh

Assistant Cook
dunno if anyone did this already, but whos your favorite food network chef? they did some thianksgiving special with giada de laurentiis, emeril lagasse, rachel ray, tyler florence, sara moulton, paula dean, and alton brown, all fo them doing a recipe and having dinner together (thankfully bobby flay wasnt there). it seemed to me like alton brown was well, placed above them so to speak. he was given the big assignment, the turkey and given the most time to show how to make it. hes my fave of (all foodnetwork) chefs, whos yours? its seems pointless to ask, but who do you think is the most popular?

Good question...So many to pick from....

I haven't been in NA for over a year so I hope that all my choices are still being shown on the Food Network...If not please fogive an Irish bound Canadian lass :mrgreen: My favs are...

David Rocco (Such a cutie! - Oh and a really good Italian chef!)

Anthony Bourdain (Love him to pieces!!!)

Alton Brown (He's like that quirky, smart best guy frined you had in high school)

Nigela Lawson (If only for the fact that like myself, she isn't a skinny-minny but appears to have no qualms about it!)

I'm not sure if he's ever been on the Food Network but I just love Gordon Ramsey too! I trust any recipe that he makes or writes - I've cooked several of his dishes and they turn out like you're at a 5 star restaurant :chef:

Jamie Oliver and Alton Brown... + honourable mention for Mario Batali, I have never seen his show or read his book, but seen some of his recipes... seems like my kinda chef!!

urmaniac13 said:
Jamie Oliver and Alton Brown... + honourable mention for Mario Batali, I have never seen his show or read his book, but seen some of his recipes... seems like my kinda chef!!
Mario's recipes are neat and often very authentic, sometimes they call for things that I think are :ermm: But than again that's just me:LOL:...He's a big fellow with loads of red hair, which sort of sets him apart from the usual Italian looking chefs...Here is his offical website: http://www.mariobatali.com/

Back
Top Bottom