Is anyone who uses yahoo having a problem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
I've not been able to get my mail from yahoo this morning and wondered if anyone else was having a problem. It says the mail is there, but won't bring it up. Don't know if it is my server or what.

Thanx Licia for reminding me to check my Yahoo emailbox... it is not my primary one and I always forget about it...:mrgreen: Well mine is working fine also I could log on to the messenger without any problem as well... Try contacting the customer care, I hope the problem will be fixed for you soon!!

I checked mine earlier & had no problems. The only odd thing was that it said I had 3 new emails but when I opened it, there were only 2 new ones & a couple that I had already read.

I have been having problems too! I mentioned it to someone at work and they hadn't checked their mail yet. Mine is reeeeaaaaal slow, and takes forever to download and open emails. They seem to go through times when they have problems, and it seems to go away in a few days. I will mention though, my computer has been messed up ever since I downloaded the messenger with voice.... Hopefully it is back up and working soon!

I had problems with the yahoo voice too.
It's working fine now though.. Yahoo can be something of a pain
at times. : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom