PA Baker, due date come and gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
keeping fingers crossed...

good luck pab!

hoooeheeya hoooeheeya hoooeheeya, puuuush, puuuuush!

she hasn't been around for a couple of days... maybe she is at it right now, or even just relishing the moment with her new arrival!! I wish all the best for you and your family Stacey, and really look forward to the happy news when you finally find a moment for us!!:) :) :)

PABAKER by now knows its time to take the bun out of the Oven ? I hear the Timer going OFF ! :chef: ......... :ohmy: ............ :LOL: ........ :-p Remember you said if its a Boy Its James ? :huh:

Last edited:
How exciting!! I can't wait to find out if it's a....
itsaboy.gif
or
babygirlball.gif

I wish her hubby could get on here and tell us!!

Good luck and god bless, PA!!

right now mr. baker is pacing back and forth in the waiting room, dressed as a wild man from borneo. (remember the "i love lucy" episode when leetle reeky was born?)

buckytom said:
right now mr. baker is pacing back and forth in the waiting room, dressed as a wild man from borneo. (remember the "i love lucy" episode when leetle reeky was born?)

nah he's probably getting hit and cursed at :LOL:

What ever she is doing, I wish her well..How exciting a new Dc member come home to roost..And one of the cutest too..Wouldn't it be fun to get to hold this new little sweetie?:)
kadesma,

ha ha middie, you may very well be onto something..... I love this, so old but too cute
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
rollbaby.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

1 of us ten were born on our due date and the other nine were late! Over in Off Topic, Jokes, Games PA Baker annouced she has had the baby!

Cameron

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your thoughts! I only have a second but wanted to let you know we're home and well. I'll try to catch up on messages soon.

Sofia Pauline was born last Monday, the 14th at 11AM. It was 15 hours of labor but well worth every second. She's 7 lb, 10 oz, 20 1/2 in, and full of sweetness and love! This was taken at 2 days old. I'll post more soon!

Back
Top Bottom