212 Stainless Steel 13-Pc Cookware Set??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kjchen69

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I am so new to this web but I love this place. I found this place last night and I spent hours to read a lot of great thoughts and ideas about cookwares and knives.
Any way, I saw on tv has a cookwareset called twotwelve set, good price for stainless steel or non-stick, it looks like a good set but have anyone ever used it or any thoughts about it? Please help me out because I don't have to much $$$ to spend and I know all-clad or calphalon are good but they cost a lot too me, I have a calphalon 10" non-stick and I love it. Hope someone can tell me about twotweleve because I can't find any review online, I really wonder if twotweleve are any good???, thank you all !

Last edited:
it's pretty good!

Ok, no one seems hear about twotweleve so I went ahead and ordered it, they were pretty good, heavy and sturdy and even heated but clean and maintain is too much for me so I returned them and got a 11pcs nontick by twotweleve and they are wonderful, love them. If you don't have too much $$ to spend like me and don't wanna stay for hours to clean your pans, give it a try, they have SS and non-stick set for really good pricea. good deal!

Last edited:
That's funny - because I just went back to stainless steel because it was easier to clean than my non-stick - I can put my SS in the dishwasher, whereas non-stick you have to wash by hand. I still prefer either a seasoned cast iron or Calphalon One for frying/sauteeing/searing things in though - they are much easier to clean than SS :)

Paint.

Hello, Paint, because I don't have a dishwasher so it's the same for me. I have to wash all my dishes and cookwares by hand anyway. For me, SS is really great, got really brown/heat for meat/steak and great for sauces too but beause I am so picky and I want my cookware looks good in my kitchen too, therefore, I found hand-polish SS set would let me spend time to maintain that polish. I have never used Cast-iron but I hear all the good things about it, maybe I should try it, thanks for the reply.

To Alix, GB & the team: I re-edited my posts and took out price and anything might look like an AD. sorry for the troubles and thank you all. happy thanksgivings and holidays to all.

K.J

Last edited:
I
did keep all my non-stick cookware though - I prefer non-stick pans for pancakes & eggs, and now I have a good choice between various types of cookware for whatever I'm cooking :)

Paint.

kjchen69 said:
To Alix, GB & the team: I re-edited my posts and took out price and anything might look like an AD. sorry for the troubles and thank you all. happy thanksgivings and holidays to all.

K.J

Well thank you so much for that! Now that we know you are really here to hang out with us, we aren't worried anymore. Like we said, there have been some very odd solicitations on the board recently. :rolleyes:

I am so glad to find someone who owns 212 cookware. Can you please tell me if you have any numbers on the manufacturer so that I could call them? I bought a set in 2005 and I need a replacement piece but Silly me, I didn't keep the information.
Thanks

212 Cookware

If anyone has any information on the manufacturer of 212 Cookware, please send it to me. I need a replacement piece for my set.:chef:
Thanks

sorry!

Hi roki1955
sorr, i lost my contact for 212 as well. after all these years, my SS set still working great.
and i think that shoping channel selling 212 is no longer on tv any more or something, so good luck with it
sorry couldn't be more helpful!

K.J

kinda creepy, too.

But then again, five years from now, I will no doubt celebrate my DC registration anniversary by reviving my very first thread topic upload (10/09) by replying to myself. Like all good internauts, I reserve judgment and extend greetings, because I am perhaps the same as you.

I, too, want to be buried with my copper-bottomed SS sauce pans...

Back
Top Bottom