I saw Emeril

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
....in my dream last night,its so funny,he gave me something to eat and i hugged him in gratitude,and when i'm hugging him,i'm thinking gosh he is skinny,he doesnt look like that on tv...lol:ROFLMAO:
just wanted to share my foody dream with you guys,:)

I was getting all excited when I read your title sarah!:LOL: I had a dream once that Paula Deen & Alton Brown came to my house to cook & they got into a huge argument that turned into a food fight.

crewsk said:
I was getting all excited when I read your title sarah!:LOL: I had a dream once that Paula Deen & Alton Brown came to my house to cook & they got into a huge argument that turned into a food fight.

lol:LOL: ,Alton brown would be the last person to fight with anyone,he looks so docile and soft spoken...i'm imagining him shouting at Paula and getting all angry and loud..:)

What did Emeril feed you Sarah?
Neat dream to have.

lol.. I think that Paula would kick the heck out of Alton. She's such a sweet lady but I can see her temper being just as big.

I second what PDSwife said, that's a very neat dream. I've had dreams with TV chefs too, including one where I was travelling around and tasting world cuisine with Anthony Bourdain :LOL: Crazy all the places and situations are minds can take us to when we are asleep!

middie said:
what did you guys eat before you went to sleep ?????? lol

i had a shawarma last night:) ,yeah i'm surprised myself,cant make out the link between emeril and a shawarma:LOL:

Middie, I don't even remember what I ate. I had my dream a couple of weeks ago.

Pds, since I'm a Southern lady, I can say that our tempers can really flare when someone strats messing around in our kitchens without either being asked to help or asking if they can. I've shown my darker side on a couple of occasions.:angel: So, I can also see Paula taking Alton on with no problems!:LOL:

pdswife said:
What did Emeril feed you Sarah?
Neat dream to have.

lol.. I think that Paula would kick the heck out of Alton. She's such a sweet lady but I can see her temper being just as big.

u know what i've been thinking what did he feed me since i got up,but cant remember,i'm very curious about that though..:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom