Talk to me Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shannon in KS

Cooking Links Contest Winner
My bestest buddy is getting married in May! He and his fiance live in Ft. Worth, and I was curious in regards to any nice stores that have websites in the area? He is a die-hard Texas cowboy, and she used to work at Cavender's, so I cannot probably go wrong with a gift certificate from some type of something western... Probably something for their home would be great! Any of you Texans familiar with the shopping in the Ft. Worth area? Or nice restaurants? Thanks!

Hi Shannon, Joe T. Garcia's in the stockyards is a good restaurant. I like "Mexican Inn" sometimes. My dentist says "Mi Cocina" is great and shes used to french cuisine. *oh la la* There are so many little restaurants I've read reviews on in the "Fort Worth Star Telegram" Weekend edition that look so good but I never seem to get there to try them.

I luv ya Texans, there is NO other! funny, I hear that all the time! "We all do it bigger and better in Texas!" And I believe it, he is my BESTEST, most polite, gentleman, EVERYTHING friend EVER!
texasgirl said:
Honey, Ft. Worth is cowtown!!:LOL: If you can't find it there, your not going to find it anywhere

Try these, I'll keep looking.

Downtown Fort Worth has a store called Pendery's it is on Belknap street and it is Texan. Our mom has picked up a texas cookie cutter! So need anymore help?

http://www.penderys.com

Cameron and Grace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom