Hello from Tampa, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zontec

Assistant Cook
:chef: I love to cook and have lots of family secrect recipes to share. I'm so glad I found this site. Look foward to swaping recipes with all.

welcome zontec. looking forward to your families' secrets. (boy do i hope they're in the food industry, not veterinarians or taxidermists)

Hi! Welcome to the group. We're glad you're here !

What's your favorite family recipe?

Welcome to another Floridian - not many of us here. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Welcome to Your New Home Pam. :chef: Grab a Cup of something and settle yourself in. We are Glad you are here with us Welcome Home !:cool:

Welcome !!
Please post your family recipes as long as they don't have "gator meat" as part of them..LOL
When we lived in Jacksonville (Orange Park) in 1959 a neighbor had a 6 or 8" Alligator on her patio (carport) one morning as she was going out to her car to go to work.

bienvenue! Tampa, huh? I lived in Lutz and then St. Pete for about a year and loved seeing all those neat shore birds and the spectacular rain clouds in the afternoons.

Hope some of those family secrets have to do with Cuban food.

(to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Welcome to Discuss Cooking!
Discuss Cooking welcomes Zontac!

What does Zontac mean?

Cameron

Hello and welcome from Marathon, Florida!
I used to live in Tampa some years ago. Got married there and two kids were born at Tampa General and grads of Gainsville, so I have some attachments.
Hope you have a good time with us here, we all just love to cook and try new things and perfect other basic things. We have a really good group of people and it is always on a high level.

4.gif

Welcome to DC Zontec, can't wait to see your family favourites!

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the welcome. I just posted a great garlic mashed potatoe recipe today. Try it, you'll love it!

Back
Top Bottom