Hawaii is falling into the ocean.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, wasabi I think all of the Hawaiins (how do you spell that?) ate too much turkey!!! :brows:

Cameron

Well, join the rest of the coastline states. California and Florida have been falling in in parts for years and along each coast something tumbles now and then. As I'm growing older I can vouch for the fact that things don't always stay in place.

Yes dear, my "things" have been going south for a few years now:(

When things get really bad Wasabi... you can move to the beautiful state of Washington. We're ready and waiting for you.

i wonder if things "go north" in australia?

wouldn't help me tho. my changes seem to be more east and west, at the same time...

Wow Wasabi, that's incredible. Your island is steadily growing. What a sight for those lucky enough to witness it.

Getting bonked on the head by flying debris is a bit of a worry though.

Yes Bucky, The Land of Oz is moving North each year, but if we ever get to the Northern Hemisphere, I'm leavin'. :LOL:

Come over to Oz Wasabi if your place sinks, it doesn't snow here. :LOL: Or not much & not wide spread anyway. :LOL:

Mahalo, Brooksy and pdswife. It's good to know I have some place to go if we turn into another Altlantis.

wasabi said:
Mahalo, Brooksy and pdswife. It's good to know I have some place to go if we turn into another Altlantis.

But it snows in Washington. Bbbbrrrrrr, cccccold. :LOL:

Florida's too far from the Pacific. Nice weather & no snow,
but BIG WINDS.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom